Policy, Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and are bound by the following terms and conditions of use in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
On this page, the term ‘Skin Mia’ or ‘I’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Skin Mia. The term ‘you’ refers to the user of this website, or the client as the context requires.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
We provide no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with Copyright Law.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages.
We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Skin Mia operates by appointment only. As a client, you must arrive promptly on time of your appointment, otherwise your treatment may be cut short so as not to inconvenience subsequent appointments.
Cancellations and Refunds
We do not refund on purchases if you change your mind.
- Treatments and/or services are non-transferable.
- An appointment reminder is sent via mobile sms on your provided contact number or via social media contact, 24hrs prior your appointment, to confirm your scheduled appointment. Failure to respond or confirm before or by 10am on the morning of your appointment date automatically forfeits and cancels your appointment.
- If you cancel post 10am of your appointment date, or do not attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to retain any deposit paid.
- In the case of pre-paid treatments, the full cost of treatment will be forfeited.
- Products are non refundable.
Gift Vouchers are valid for 1 year (12 months) from the Date of Issue. After the gift card has expired, it is no longer valid. All transactions will be declined. Unused value will not be refunded and will become the property of Skin Mia.
To redeem or use a Skin Mia gift voucher, a valid Skin Mia gift voucher must be presented to a Skin Mia therapist prior commencement of the treatment. In the absence of a valid Skin Mia gift voucher, Skin Mia reserves the right to refuse treatment.
Purchasing or using the gift voucher means that you accept these conditions.
Skin Mia may, in its complete discretion, refuse to sell gifts vouchers to any person(s) at any time for any reason.
A gift voucher cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift voucher, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards.
- A gift voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion(s).
- Proof if identity may be required at time of gift voucher redemption.
- If lost or stolen the gift voucher will not be reissued or refunded.
- A gift voucher cannot be transferred to any other person(s). Only the person named on the gift voucher can use it.
- A gift voucher is valid for 12 months from date of issue.